Frog Halloween Costume
Find out how to make this simple yet creative Halloween costume, dress up as a frog!
- Green Sweatsuit
- White, Green, and Red felt
- 12 mm Wiggle Eyes
- Cut a big white circle out of the white felt and pin or glue it onto the center of the stomach of the sweatshirt.
- Cover the headband with green felt.
- Cut out 4 eyes (use pattern below).
- Make 2 stiffer eyes by gluing 2 of the shapes together. Glue these to the center of the top of the headband.
- Glue a wiggle eye into the center of each eye.
- Cut a red tongue using the pattern below and glue it onto the underside of the headband.
- For a finishing touch, you can paint your cheeks green and wear green gloves!
<--- Back to the Froggy Halloween ideas page